If you are searching for the best DSLR camera under 300, we have a compiled list for you. All the cameras in the list have high-quality resolution settings.
The high-quality resolutions help you capture clear, crisp, and impressive videos and photos. The high-resolution camera lenses of the cameras add to the high-quality of the shot images and videos.
Here is the list of some of the best DSLR cameras available under 300.
Our Top-3 Choices
- Powerful 25x Optical Zoom
- Built in Wi Fi and NFC
Check On Amazon2nd Choice
- Point and Shoot Long Zoom
- High Resolution View Finder
Check On Amazon3rd Choice
- 40x optical zoom lens
- Remote control via smartphone or tablet
Best Digital Camera Under 300 Reviews
1. Nikon Coolpix B500 Digital Camera
Nikon Coolpix B500 Digital Camera (Black)…
- 16 megapixel 1/2.3 inches BSI CMOS sensor …
- 3 inches 921k dot tilting LCD. Highest ISO sensitivity: 6400…
- Remote control via smartphone or tablet. Supplied with: 4 lr6/l40 aa alkaline batteries…
The Nikon Coolpix B500 is a 16-megapixel camera that is of medium size. The grip on the camera is textured and protrudes from the main body creating a secure feel.
The lightweight nature of the camera allows for easy one-handed shots, although you may need your other hand to steady the camera.It has a 3-inch LCD screen of 921K resolution and is not fixed like the Canon PowerShot SX420. You can easily tilt it. It offers 16 megapixels in image quality and 1080p HD quality in videos.
You can easily tilt it. It offers 16 megapixels in image quality and 1080p HD quality in videos.The Nikon Coolpix B500 is a 16-megapixel camera that is of medium size. The grip on the camera is textured and protrudes from the main body creating a secure feel.
The lightweight nature of the camera allows for easy one-handed shots, although you may need your other hand to steady the camera.
It has a 3-inch LCD screen of 921K resolution and is not fixed like the Canon PowerShot SX420. You can easily tilt it. It offers 16 megapixels in image quality and 1080p HD quality in videos. The audio is recorded by the stereo audio. It has a Vibration Reduction (VR) feature also that allows for optical image stabilization. The ISO ranges from 125 to 6400.
You can use three types of batteries in this camera, and they are the usual AA batteries, Lithium-Ion batteries, and the rechargeable EN-MH2 batteries. You get around 600 shots, 1240 shots, and 750 shots approximately. This is a pretty good battery life for the number of shots you can take.
The camera is equipped with a SnapBridge feature that connects your camera to the smartphone via Bluetooth. The images are sent to your smartphone as you click them. It also houses an in-built Wi-Fi feature. The Bluetooth uses less battery power as compared to the Wi-Fi so you can save your battery power by switching off the built-in Wi-Fi feature. It is a best dslr camera under 300.
The Nikon Coolpix B500 also contains digital filters and various modes, most notably the panorama mode. The autofocus includes manual mode, face detection mode, AF tracking, Multi focus mode, and Centre focus mode. The shutter speed can be controlled from 1/4000th of a second to 25 seconds. The frame rate is about 9 fps for continuous shots. There are no specific manual controls available.
- Dynamic fine zoom up to 80x
- Target finding AF technology
- Easy-to-navigate user interface
- 3-inch tilting screen
- Control your camera with smartphone
- Commendable battery life
- No option for RAW format
- Low performance of ISO
- Noisy images
2. Panasonic LUMIX FZ80 4K Digital Camera
Panasonic LUMIX FZ80 4K Digital Camera, 18.1 Megapixel …
- Point and Shoot Long Zoom Camera: 18.1 megapixel MOS sensor…
- High Resolution View Finder and LCD Display: High resolution 1,170K dot…
- 4K video Capture: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160) with three unique…
The Panasonic Lumix FZ80 is all in one superzoom camera by Panasonic was launched in 2013. That has an incredible 60x optical zoom. This is a kind of superzoom revolution entering the market. After that, the revolution maker finally gave its new product in the form of FZ80. Yes, it is a perfect camera for travelers. The point and shoot combine 4K photos and videos with an 18.1 MP high-resolution image sensor.
Some most compelling features of this Panasonic Lumix FZ80 4K digital camera are making it more useful and reason to buy.
This camera contains many original features like post focus, and focus stacking to give more depth at the time of picture capturing.
Additionally, it can connect easily with the Wi-Fi connections for batter picture transferring experience. That quality makes it easy to go to a mobile experience.
It also has a USB port for better charging to make you travel-ready for any time.The Lumix DC Vario lens provides 1200mm of focal range, and the POWER O.I.S. minimizes the appearance for handheld shooting.The physical controls on the body, priced in $400, seem much of an inexpensive camera compared to other Panasonic models.
Plus, those focus features provide depth in the picture with the allowing focus pointer after achieving that picture. So, that gives it more clarity in picture quality.
- 10fps continuous shooting range
- 3 inches LCD touchscreen display
- Low-light impressive image capturing
- At 10fps, it can make resolute up to 18.1MP
- At 30fps, it can give courageous up to 8MP
- Built-in Wi-Fi and USB charging
3. Canon Rebel XTi DSLR Camera
Canon Rebel XTi DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm…
- Stores images on Compact Flash (CF) memory cards , powered by battery…
- DIGIC II Image Processor provides fast, accurate image processing; Picture …
- Large 2.5-inch LCD display , includes Canon’s EF-S 18-55mm, f3.5-5.6 zoom lens …
The Canon Rebel XTi is a much-needed successor to the Canon Rebel XTi. It features an improved interface and a better grip as compared to its predecessor. There is a screen dimmer that shuts off the status display when you are using the viewfinder.
The DSLR is equipped with a 2.5-inch LCD screen with a 160 degree viewing angle. The resolution of the LCD screen is 230K.
The DSLR offers a 10.1-megapixel image quality. The ISO ranges from 100 to 1600.
The shutter speed can be as quick as 1/4000th of a second to as slow as 30 seconds.
The speed of the camera in processing files is phenomenal as it can process 27 Fine JPEGs or 10 RAWs without a hitch. The Print and Share functions in the Canon have been greatly improved. The printing parameters and effects have been modified to benefit the people using this function. So go for this best dslr camera under 300 and fly in sky with your dreams.
The Canon Rebel XTi is also integrated with an EOS sensor cleaning mechanism. The battery time, on the other hand, is reduced because of this self-cleaning mechanism, display, and processing speeds. A full charge of the battery lasts about 500 images without a flash. In case you are using flash, the battery life will be reduced depending on your usage. The temperature of the surroundings also plays a role in the sustenance of battery life.The autofocus is a 9 point autofocus, and this is advantageous because it is smarter and quicker. The shooting modes available on this camera are a collection of manual and semi-manual modes that are usually available on the other cameras as well.
- No lags in its shutter release
- Noise reduction feature
- RAW format available for images
- Improvements in the Print and Share
- No waiting time for saving large files
- Small camera body for one-handed use also
- Below-average battery performance
- Less resolution and small LCD screen
- No image stabilization feature
4. Canon EOS Rebel T6 Digital SLR Camera
Canon EOS Rebel T6 Digital SLR Camera Kit with EF-S…
- 180 Megapixel CMOS (APS C) image sensor and high performance DIGIC 4 plus…
- ISO 100 6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for shooting from bright light …
- Built in Wi Fi and NFC connectivity provide easy sharing to compatible…
The Canon Rebel XSi is a good camera for entry-level cameras. The smooth finish of the plastic body gives it a slightly less sophisticated feel than what was perceived. The grip has been made slightly taller, which is a positive change.
The DSLR offers a 12.2-megapixel image quality which is the highest that Canon has provided in its entry-level series. It is equipped with a 3-inch LCD screen which is a considerable improvement over its predecessor.
It is equipped with a 3-inch LCD screen which is a considerable improvement over its predecessor.
The resolution of the LCD screen is 230K. The graphics have been improved upon too. The ISO ranges from 100 to 1600. The shutter speed varies from1/4000th of a second to 30 seconds. It contains a DIGIC III processor. The frame rate stands at 3.5 frames per second.
Choose this best dslr camera under 300 and go high with your passion.There is also a menu for selecting Picture Styles. There are six presets available along with three user-defined ones for control over sharpness, tone, contrast, and saturation.The camera also houses and integrated EOS cleaning mechanism. It removes dust before and after capturing shots. The battery life has been increased. This means that you can take about 500 shots at 50% flash usage.
The live view mode has been improved and introduces the phase-detect and contrast-detect modes. The shooting modes available in the camera include automatic, program, shutter priority, aperture priority, manual, portrait, close up, night portrait, sports and flash off modes. The autofocus is a 9-point autofocus that works wonderfully.
- Excellent resolution of the camera
- Compact and lightweight structure
- The big and bright LCD screen
- Fast and responsive autofocus
- JPEG processing controls within the camera
- Speedy shutter response time
- Dust reduction mechanism
- Incomplete flash coverage
- Very low resolution
- Limited ISO range
5. Canon EOS 2000D (Rebel T7) DSLR Camera
Canon EOS 2000D (Rebel T7) DSLR Camera w/Canon EF-S 18-55mm…
- This Jerry’s Photo DSLR Camera Package Includes 2 X Sandisk 64GB Class…
- Canon EOS 2000D / Rebel T7 DSLRCamera Body (International Version )- 24.1MP…
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC permits pairing the DSLR with a smartphone or tablet…
This model introduced by Canon has improved in its structure and sealing. This new model is better in grip and more adequately sealed against the environment.
The Canon EOS 40D offers an increased 10.1-megapixel image quality as compared to the other Canon models. The camera has a 3-inch LCD screen of 230K resolution. The ISO ranges from 100 to 1600 with an additional extension up to 3200.
The shutter speed varies from 1/8000th of a second to 30 seconds.
The shooting modes available in the Canon are the standard ones including Program, Auto, Manual, Shutter priority, Aperture priority, and other six commonly used scene modes.As for its configuration, it is a best dslr camera under 300.This model offers us the option of shooting in sRAW which is a compressed version of the original RAW format. It maintains the same image quality, but the size of the file is reduced. This reduces the burden on the processor and allows you to store more photographs in the storage.
The battery is a Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery. A full charge offers 1100 shots without a flash. At 50%flash usage, we get around 800 shots. If we use the live view, the number of shots drops down to 170 before the battery is drained completely.
The frame rate is about 6.5 fps in the JPEG format. For the RAW format, the frame rate is about 2.5 fps.The autofocus in this DSLR is a 9-point autofocus system that is spread wide across the frame and has improved sensitivity in low light.
- A higher frame rate of 6.5 fps
- 9 point autofocus
- Noise reduction feature for higher ISOs
- Fast response time and shutter speed
- Controls setup for manual mode
- RAW and sRAW format available for images
- Long battery life
- Environmentally sealed
- Bulky and heavy
- No video recording mode
- No touchscreen or articulated LCD screen
Buying a Digital camera can be a difficult choice. There are a plethora of high-quality Digital cameras from multiple brands available in the market. We compiled a list of some of the bestDigital cameras available in the market under 300.
All the Digital cameras have high-resolution image lenses and image stabilization technologies.It lets you capture and store high-quality image shots and stable video shots.We hope the list helps you in picking the best Digital camera under 300.