Nikon D3400 DSLR Camera ReviewAre you searching for the best camera for you?
You have gone to the ideal spot. We have spent valuable hours testing each significant model in each sub-classification, from DSLRs to all compact models and full-outline forces to be reckoned with, to present you this manual for the best camera.Picking the right camera for you relies upon a couple of various variables. Your budget but yet additionally your experience and favored sort of photography. Whatever your prerequisites, there isan ideal camera for you, and we have selected the best of every sort.
Whether you are a beginner hoping to redesign from your cell phone, or a more experienced photographer needing the most recent excellent quality specs, picking the correctthe camera includes making sense of your needs and coordinating them with our Nikon 3400 Digital SLR Camera Review guide.Nikon D3400 DSLR camera is a big successor after the Nikon D3300 DSLR camera hit in starting DSLR ranges. It contains a 24.2 MP CMOS sensor and also comes with high-performance battery life. This model of camera is perfect for those who want to consumer-level photography results at the beginning level. It has launched in the middle of 2016, but now it has the same hype before.
Nikon D3400 DSLR Camera
- Sensor :24.2MP APS-C CMOS
- Screen : 3.0-inch, 921,000 dots
- Auto focus
- Lens mount
- Burst shooting
- Battery life
Nikon D3400 Lies in What kind DSLR Classification?
The cropped sensor APS-C camera is the classification of Nikon D3400. In other terms of Nikon, the crop sensor’s full name is “FX,” but they can also be classified as “DX.” But again, it is categorized in “DX” ranged camera. It has been a long time since it was released to be affordable for any beginner photography freak. After reading the feature lists of this camera, you will be convinced by this camera. Although it also has few drawbacks, to be honest, everything in this world has some defects.
So, let’s dive in the good, bad, and even the worse features of this D3400 camera have for more clear results.
What is the plus and negative points this nikon D3400 camera contains?
So, let’s dive into the good, bad, and even the worse features of this D3400 camera for more precise results.
- The first and the best positive point of this camera has, and that is easy operability. That is easy to learn by any beginner who knows a bit about DSLR working phenomena or for those who are a new one in this field. That can happen with easy to understand by specific user GUIDE mode.
- When that GUIDE mode is selected, it helps the photographer in photography with general settings and gives many photography examples. This is the main feature included in this entry-level DSLR range. Also, worth to buy a camera with guiding elements for better photography.
- It’s older model D3300 can capture 700 shots in a single charge, but in this D3400, the capacity is increased to 1200 images. This feature makes it unique from other cameras of this buying range.
- It can directly transfer photos from the camera to any devices paired with a Bluetooth connection that also consumes less battery power.
- Its AF-P lenses can shoot videos smoothly with silent autofocus features with excellent picture clarity.
- It is also good at ISO performance while shooting both photos and videos. It generated a little bit of noise until it reaches the ISO 12,600 benchmark.
- By considering the price of this camera, it has a reliable autofocus feature under dual pixel AF performance.
- It only focuses on contrast detections rather than Phase detection, so it doesn’t lie in industry-level camera.
- Another important positive point of this D3400 camera is its USB port for charging purposes and the perfect choice for traveling because of its full compact design.
- At 1080p picture quality size, it shoots video 60 frames per second.
- Very much compact in design with lightweight so easy to carry anywhere you want.
- It does not make more sound while capturing any shot.
- A perfect camera at a low budget with high – quality image performance.
- Nikon D3400 contains an LCD screen, but that is not touchable, so we need to choose every feature manually by button operating. Its screen is not bright enough to stand against sunlight, so sometimes it becomes hard to check images in daylight, and the photographer may face a lot of problems while photo capturing.
- It doesn’t have any alteration dials at all, making all acclimations to Shutter Speed or Aperture changed exclusively through menu buttons, an enormous disillusionment.
- None ports are given for microphone attachments, so users will not get any satisfaction for better sound quality while capturing video.
- Compare to Canon T6i, it only has 11 autofocus points, and that is very bad.
- It can only connect with Bluetooth but not with any wi-fi connections. Due to the lack of WIFI connectivity, it cannot do live shooting streaming or remote shooting and many more things. So, by using Bluetooth connectivity, it only can transfer images and videos.
- It does not contain built-in mechanism cleaning sensors, but its competitors do have that feature.
- It does not have HDR photographic mode or multiple shots mode.
- With this camera, you can not adjust your menu functions manually because it only contains a recent menu.
- To do focusing, it uses manual autofocus settings but to do it automatically either can be done by fitting AF-S or AF-P lenses but not both at the same time.
- If you have Full Frame lenses as of now and are hoping to move over to the D3400, your mid-lengths will be duplicated by its 1.5X yield factor.
- Likewise, since the D3400 is additionally a cropped sensor camera, it also will succumb to reduced Depth of Field at all the way open Apertures, an issue looked by all APS-C cameras. Essentially stated, APS-C cameras will have more noteworthy Depth of Field when legitimately contrasted with Full-Frame cameras if all factors are equivalent.
Is Nikon D3400 DSLR is Really a Good Camera at This Buying Range?
After reading the pros and cons of this camera, you can guess that, so yes, this camera is right for your basic needs. Particularly for those who only want to move out of the mobile cameras to try something unique and want more high – quality photography results from this very primary starting range DSLR camera.On the other hand, some people who want more automatic advanced settings, so with a lot of lack of features, this camera might not work for them. In the starting point, this camera definitely will guide you in DSLR working features, but if you are thinking that by using this, you can be grown as a photographer, then you’re wrong in this. After reading all the negative points of this camera, my answer is no for those who want to start their career as a photographer by referring to this camera.
Moreover, since the Nikon D3400 is furthermore a cropped sensor camera, it additionally will capitulate to reduced Depth of Field at all the way open Apertures, an issue looked by all APS-C cameras. Basically expressed, APS-C cameras will have more vital Depth of Field when really diverged from Full-Frame cameras if all variables are comparable.